Acceptable Use Policy
We’re in this thing together. What individuals do can affect our platform in general. That is the reason all Mark3tPlus clients / users must take after this Acceptable Use Policy in their utilization of Mark3tPlus and some other Mark3tPlus items or additional items, similar to Mandrill and TinyLetter. In the event that you abuse this approach, we may suspend or end your account.
Kindly don’t utilize Mark3tPlus to send anything hostile, to advance anything illicit, or to pester anybody. You may not send:
- Emails offering to sell illegal goods or services
- Emails that violate CAN-SPAM Laws
- Pornography/sexually explicit content
We work hard to maintain the positive reputation of our system, but we count on our customers to pitch in too. You may not:
- Send Spam. Spam can be in the form of bulk emails or one to one commercial emails. For bulk emails we use the definition by Spamhaus, in short “unsolicited bulk email.” For single commercial emails, we define spam as any message that violates CAN SPAM law.
- You must be able to point to an opt-in form or show other evidence of consent for bulk email.
- Put into your Email or Account any material that wasn’t created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information on the Website or in any Emails created or sent using our Service.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on our Website, or in any way used or downloaded from the Website.
- Use an outside unsubscribe process when sending bulk content to a list hosted in Mark3tPlus.
- Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to send similar content, unless you’re part of a franchise or agency.
- Import or incorporate any of this information into any lists, emails or uploads to our servers: Passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information.
- Upload or send to purchased, rented, third-party, co-reg, publicly available data, or partner lists of any kind.
- Host images on our servers for any purpose other than for use in your email campaigns.
- Host content on our servers for any purpose other than to send email campaigns.